Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a refrigerator.

I'm at a point in my life where I can sit on the phone with my mom and have some good old- fashioned refrigerator talk. She owns one and now I have one too so we have a lot to talk about. She was like Harry our refrigerator broke. I was like mom me too. We have so much more in common now! You are in luck too. While I was sitting in the bathroom the only thing to read was the instruction manual to my refrigerator. So what is the problem? Was it the middle hinge or the top hinge? No it's not a hinge problem. Oh well that's all I read. Well I read the diagram and the first line that says, You can be seriously killed or injured if you do not follow the instructions immediately. I mean seriously injured or killed. Any type of killing is serious. You can't really be seriously killed. Well you can say I seriously killed someone, seriously but a murder is usually always very serious. I guess you can also kill someone with a serious face. You both can actually have serious faces. Harry you don't know anything about refrigerators do you? Nope, but I do know that we both have one. I'll tell you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment