Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Career Development

I had a career development meeting today and I didn't take it seriously. I was making fart jokes and laughing to myself for 3 hours. I told my friend I had a boner and the farts at the same time. Whenever I tried to hold in a fart my boner flipped up which equals non stop embarrassment. I realize these 3 or so months I have been out of work I have been doing nothing but stand up comedy and traditional art. I am becoming a kid again. During my senior year of college I completely lost my heart and passion and started preparing myself to make money. Now i just want to be dirty again. I'm playing in the mud.

I don't really have a career right now. Imagine having a career coach for comedy he would be the laziest guy ever. Like ok what you have to do is do shows like this for years without getting paid. Where do I find them? Just go online, Badslava.com. I'm going home I'll call you up in 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment